The Ultimate Social Sciences Online Library
SAGE is delighted to announce the development of our platform for eBook delivery: SAGE Knowledge.
SAGE Knowledge is the ultimate social sciences digital library for students, researchers, and faculty. Launching with more than 4,400 titles, it includes an expansive range of SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and more.
The platform allows researchers to cross-search and seamlessly access a wide breadth of must-have SAGE book and reference content from one source.
SAGE Knowledge brings together high-quality content from across our imprints, including CQ Press and Corwin titles.
Users will benefit from the following functionality - developed in partnership with faculty, librarians, and students:
- Online access to 4,400+ titles, including 500+ key reference works
- User-friendly interface
- Full text HTML display
- Book portal pages
- Table of contents navigation
- Email Chapter Link and Share features for social sites
- Ability to easily change text size
- Chapter print and PDF download options
- Citation options including export to End Note, RefWorks and other citation manager software
Key features of SAGE Knowledge include:
Using new semantic technology users will get suggestions for relevant content in other books and on SAGE's other products - SAGE Journals and SAGE Research Methods - providing the library has access.
Patrons can use the "My Knowledge" feature to create reading lists and save searches.
Search and Browse
- Quick Search across the platform
- Advanced Search with Boolean functions across the platform
- Search within the chapter / entry and search within the title feature
- Filter search results by content type, publication date, and subject area
Content is discoverable by major search engines at the title and chapter level to ensure students find SAGE content no matter where they start their search.
Libraries will also benefit from:
- MARC Records and COUNTER reports available
- DOIs registered for each title and chapter; deposited in CrossRef
- Unlimited simultaneous usage of all SAGE eBooks
SAGE Knowledge offers flexible pricing models within collections designed to meet different needs.
- Full collection + annual top ups
- Book collection + annual top ups
- Reference collection + annual top ups
- Subject collections + annual top ups
- Reference mix and match title-by-title
- Subscription option
SAGE Knowledge eBooks and eReference are available in 10 subject collections so libraries can quickly locate and provide the exact content their patrons require - and users can easily find and use the information they need. In-depth coverage of key subjects in the curriculum includes titles across the following areas:
- Business and Management
- Health and Social Care
- Media and Communication
- Politics and International Relations
For the full list of SAGE Knowledge titles, click here.
*Please note that prices exclude hosting fees. Hosting fees will be a maximum of $25 / £15 per title. "Hosting" represents an annual hosting fee and will be invoiced in December.
Find out more! Contact your SAGE sales representative for more information.
For general enquiries and quotes within Europe, the Middle East and Africa, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For North America or Canada contact email@example.com.
For South Asia, please contact Mukesh Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org, SAGE Publications India Pvt. Ltd.
For Asia-Pacific, please contact Rosalia da Garcia at email@example.com, SAGE Publications, Asia-Pacific Pte. Ltd.
For Latin America and the Caribbean, contact Analu Sant'Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.