On this page you will find information on what enhancements and updates we are making to the SAGE Knowledge site. Additionally, in case you come across any issues or bugs while you are browsing and searching, we have provided details about issues that are currently being worked on by our technical team.
SAGE Navigator Launches on SAGE Knowledge!
SAGE Navigator is the essential social sciences literature review tool. Based on SAGE's print Major Works, you will find an overview of 300 topics written by internationally renowned academics, a list of recommended literature and an interactive chronology of research. Sign up here to trial!
SAGE Knowledge was named a finalist for the 2013 SIIA Content CODiE Awards for Best General Reference Platform! Serving as the pre-eminent awards program for the software and information industries, the SIIA CODiE Awards have been honoring excellence for 27 years. Finalists in the Content categories represent the best products, technologies, and services created by or for media, publishers, and information services providers.
• 2,700+ titles now live!
• Subject-specific search widgets for our top subject collections are now available
• Enhanced author profile pages now include author photos, contact information, website links and links to social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Search within for book titles (previously only implemented for chapters and across encyclopedias)
• Keywords for nearly all titles, with improved algorithm for better results
• SAGE Reference and SAGE Knowledge widgets are now available
• "How-To" troubleshooting guides are now available
• Tutorial videos are now available
• Browse Subjects is now subscription-sensitive (must have Limited Access turned on)
• New AMS to download COUNTER usage reports
• Trial login page that allows username/password trial access for current customers
• Unsubscribed content can be hidden (Control in the AMS; Follow instructions here)
• Subscription-sensitive MARC records are ready for download here
• COUNTER Reports available
• Related content menus for SAGE Research Methods and SAGE Journals are now live
• OpenAthens access; Shibboleth is coming soon
Reporting Issues and Providing Feedback
If you find something not functioning properly as detailed above or issues with the content of the site please Contact Us to let us know, and also share your thoughts on what you think of the platform. We highly value your feedback!